Slime is NOT edible!!!
DO NOT EAT SLIME!!!
Slime contains a small amount of diluted borax.
It is normal for slime to deflate or shrink over time.
It is recommended for children 7 and older, otherwise adult supervision is highly recommended due to choking hazards.
What is included in my package?
- Care card and instructions on how to care for your slime
- A baggy of borax or activator pen
- Candy and other EXTRAS. The more slime you purchase, the more EXTRAS!
- Slime becomes sticky naturally and during shipping.
- In your package you will have a baggy of borax or activator pen and a care card to manage the stickiness.
- Follow the instructions on the card but BE CAREFUL TO NOT over activate your slime or it will become very tough.
- Add the activator a few drops at a time and knead your slime well before adding more.
- Some slimes with add ins need to be a bit sticky to make sure the beads do not fall out.
- We are not responsible for damaged slime if you did not follow the care card.
- If you do over activate your slime, seal it in an air tight container and place in a warm location for a week or more. It should soften up after a period of time, dependent on the amount of activator used. You can also try adding lotion.
How do I track my package?
Once your order is placed, you will receive a confirmation email with next steps.
As soon as your package is shipped (usually within 2 - 5 business days), you will receive another email with tracking information.
Can I cancel my order after I've made a purchase on the website? - You can.
We offer immediate order cancellations up to a limit of 24 hours or shipping has been initiated, whichever comes first. If you change your mind within that time - send us a message and we'll cancel and refund you in full.
Due to the nature of the product, all sales all final.
We're confident our slime will meet or exceed your expectations. If you have any questions on this, please contact our support team at Cinnacrewslimes@gmail.com and we will help in any way we can.
What types of Payment do you accept? - All Standard Payments.
We accept all Payments by Visa, Mastercard, and American Express. PayPal is also accepted.
What are your shipping options?
CinnaCrew Slimes offers United States Post Office First Class, Priority Mail, and International. DHL Express and UPS.
Priority Mail usually takes 2 - 4 business days (please expect further delays with COVID-19).
This timeframe starts AFTER payment and packaging has been processed.
Shipping cost for U.S. domestic orders:
Shipping costs for orders under $80 are calculated at checkout.
Orders $80+ get free shipping.
What if the item I ordered arrives broken or damaged?
We'll make it up to if you in the case that it does. We take great care in packaging your slime for shipment. If your slime arrives broken or damaged, please contact us within the first 7 days of receiving that item and we'll work it out with you. Cinnacrewslimes@gmail.com
Where do you ship from?
Primarily we ship out from Oregon in the United States. Our products are efficiently packaged by our expert handling team to ensure they arrive in perfect condition regardless how far they go.